It never fails … every year about this time I get on this huge organization, clean everything, purge everything kick that drives my family nuts. I want everything organized and neat and tidy, with a home for everything and everything in place.
I’ve been compiling a wish list over on Amazon of things that I want. A lot of the same products I can find on Wish (or similar) so I go with whichever option is the cheapest or offers the fastest delivery – depending on need.
If your kitchen is a hot mess like mine with stuff shoved in every drawer, cranny and cabinet available – here are my top favorites to get the space organized and make being in the kitchen fun again.
1. SimpleHouseware Over the Cabinet Door Organizer Holder – $13.87
Great organizer for cutting board, bakeware pan, cookie sheet or tin foil, lunch bags, freezer bags, etc. Installs over the cabinet inside door-mounted or you can wall-mount.
2. Shazo Food Storage Containers (10 Container Set – 20 PC) – Includes Dual Utility Interchangeable Lid, FREE Chalkboard Labels – One Lid Fits All Freezer Safe – $39.99
I have boxes and bags of dry goods in the cabinet and in the pantry. Having this set of containers are great for keeping food fresh and dry. You can also use them for crafts, sewing, office supplies, in the garage – you get the idea. I know that hubby can use these for all the screws and nails and gizmos and gadgets that he is constantly bringing home from work.
What I love about these particular containers is the fact that you receive FREE chalkboard labels and a liquid chalk marker so that you can mark your container contents. Just write, peel and stick!
3. UNKE 6 Hook Cup Holder Under Shelf Storage Rack Organizer – $4.23
Renters rejoice – these 6-hook design organizers can be hung on a door, or slid onto a cabinet shelf as shown in the image. Move whenever you need, and available to use for a multitude of purposes. Using them for coffee cups is great, but I use mine to hang utensils that I use all the time. These would be great to use for pots and pans that you use frequently that have hooks.
4. SimpleHouseware Stackable Can Rack Organizer – $20.87
If you have a lot of canned goods taking up space in your cabinet, this handy shelf will save you a ton of space.
5. Home-it Mop and Broom Holder – $11.99
I am ashamed to show you a photo of my pantry where my brooms and mops are stored. It also doubles as storage area for the overflow of dry products and cans, in addition to our vacuum cleaner, hubby’s tool box and a bunch of other items that I have no idea how or why are in there. This handy holder is going up inside the pantry door to keep my brooms, dry mop, and wet mops organized and easily accessible.
6. Bellemain Spice Gripper Clip Strips for Plastic Jars – Set of 3, Holds 12 Jars – $7.95
My spices are currently helter-skelter in the cabinet above the stove. They are within easy reach for cooking, however, having these spice racks would make it much easier to grab what I need and see all of my spices right in front of me.
7. Plastic Kitchen Refrigerator Fridge Storage Rack Freezer Shelf Holder Kitchen Organization by MiMi – $3.99/each
I’m in love with these. It is so infuriating when you attempt to find something in the refrigerator and it is either buried underneath other items or they have fallen down behind the shelves. With these small containers that you can easily clip on the shelf (no assembly required) you can find what you are looking for thanks to the clear tops.
8. ATB 2 Tier Expandable Adjustable Under Sink Shelf Storage Organizer – $22.00
There is absolutely nothing more frustrating then attempting to fit bins or shelves underneath your kitchen sink to maximize your storage. Most storage options just do not work because they are not as flexible. I love that this particular storage organizer allows you to move panels as needed to make it fit your space.
9. Rev-A-Shelf Door Storage Cabinet Organizer Tray Set – $20.99
If you find yourself needing additional storage space under the sink, this handy door storage shelf unit gives you the extra space that you need.
10. Gracelove Over The Door Spice Rack Wall Mount Pantry Kitchen 8-Tier Cabinet Organizer – $47.80
This storage rack can be used over the door or it can be installed on an open wall space that you want to turn into a storage area. Works wonders to add additional storage where you need it most.
11. Stackable Clear Plastic Coffee Pod and Tea Bag Organizer Drawers | 2-pack – $19.99
There is absolutely nothing more infuriating (to me) then trying to find that last packet of my favorite tea and having to hunt through two different drawers and two cupboards (where I store my tea and coffee items). This would fit perfect in the coffee cupboard and keep all of my favorite teas and k-cups easily accessible. Not to mention being able to see when I’m running low so I can place another order!
12. Kitchen Rack Fridge Magnetic Organizer – 2018 New Design Paper Towel Holder, Rustproof Spice Jars Rack, Heavy-duty Refrigerator Shelf Storage Including 6 Removable Hooks – $39.99
I really love this organizational rack that hangs right on the side of your fridge. You can have everything you use on a daily basis right here at your fingertips.
13. Pano Updated Size Paper Towel Holder Under Cabinet Stainless Steel Paper Rolls Rack Organizer – $12.97
My current paper towel holder is a free-standing holder that sits on my countertop. I loved it, originally, but living in an apartment my countertop space is minimal in the kitchen, and I need to be able to free up every once of counter space that I can.
14. CapRack18 – Baseball Cap Holder (Black) – $9.54
So there you have it – my complete list of kitchen organization hacks that you need to have if you don’t already. Did I miss anything that you’re using and can’t live without? Leave a comment below and let me know!