In honor of my father, David Wildermuth, who passed away from heart disease in July 2012.
The Congenital Heart Walk is a national event dedicated to fighting congenital heart disease. To join the fight, simply click here to find a location near you!
This year, this exciting joint effort between the Adult Congenital Heart Association and The Children’s Heart Foundation is coming to nearly 30 communities across the United States, including right here in Central Virginia. In 2013, thousands of walkers will join together in support of the millions of adults and children impacted by congenital heart disease.
- Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Hermitage High School Chester E. Fritz Stadium, Henrico, VA
- Offering a family friendly 1 mile (4 laps) route around the track
- Registration opens at 8:30 AM, the walk kicks-off at 10:00 AM
- There will be an Expo after the walk to include activities, food, vendors, information booths, raffles, Police vehicles and a Fire Truck
- Click Here to follow us on Facebook
Join us for an inspirational day of caring, sharing, and fun!
Register yourself and your team now by clicking the link below (for Central Virginia only) and then click on the top left button – “Walker Registration” – and start fighting congenital heart disease today. Once you have registered, you will receive your own personal page that you can use to ask friends, family members, and co-workers to join in your efforts.
A special thanks to all of our sponsors for uniting with us to fight congenital heart disease!
2013 Congenital Heart Walk – Central Virginia – Home