I’m busy updating the labels for my posts and putting them into categories. Wish that Blogger had an easier way to do it besides going back through each individual post…sigh…but it is what it is.
To keep you entertained while I’m doing the maintenance work, here are a few questions I asked April to fill out – honestly – about what she really thinks about Mom. I haven’t altered any answers.
Honest. I just added my comments in quotes. And all caps. So you don’t miss them.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Love you!
2. What makes mom happy? Having happy [QUIET] children.
3. What makes mom sad? Not having cigarettes. 😛
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Funny stories
5. What was your mom like as a child? From what I’ve heard, she was a little hellion. [HEY, I RESEMBLE THAT!]
6. How old is your mom? She’s 41 [I’M 35 AND STICKING TO IT]
7. How tall is your mom? 5’9″? [ACTUALLY 5’10” WITHOUT MY SHOES]
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play on the computer [AND EAT EXPENSIVE FOOD THAT I DON’T HAVE TO COOK!]
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Play on the computer, watch movies, etc. [I DO CLEAN AND COOK YA KNOW TOO!]
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? It’ll be for doing something simple, but important.
11. What is your mom really good at? She’s really good at finding stuff online that no one else can.
12. What is your mom not very good at? She’s not very good at doing more than one thing at once. [HEY! YES I AM! OH WAIT, WHAT WAS I DOING? I GOT SIDETRACKED]
13. What does your mom do for a job? She’s a wonderful mom!
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? Anything that tastes good and isn’t what she ate last night. 😉 [AND THAT I DIDN’T HAVE TO COOK!]
15. What makes you proud of your mom? I’m proud of her for always trying to makes the best of whatever situation she’s in.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? I think she’d be a good Pooh Bear. [I’D RATHER BE THE LITTLE MERMAID]
17. What do you and your mom do together? We sit around and talk about the most random stuff. [AND GO SHOPPING!!]
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both hate to exercise.
19. How are you and your mom different? I don’t avoid confrontation, I don’t like it, but I don’t try to avoid it like Mom does.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause she tells me so all the time. [YEP…LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!]
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? I think she liked his body most when they were married. LOL. [SSSH! WHY DO YOU THINK I KEEP THAT PICTURE OF HIM IN MY WALLET WITH YOU? BESIDES THE FACT THAT IT IS A PICTURE OF YOU?]
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? I would say that she likes going to the beach. [DOES SHE KNOW ME OR WHAT? I’M GOING TO RETIRE AND LIVE AT THE BEACH ONE OF THESE DAYS!]