Terms are subject to change without notice. No refunds are issued once your service is published. Prices were updated as of October 20, 2021. It is your responsibility to check our prices before submitting an order.
Review our Media Kit for monthly updates to our followers, page views, visitors, etc.
20% Off Sale
Take 20% off any service over $50 through November 30, 2021. You must request the 20% Off Sale when placing your order in order to receive the discounted rate.
About Life in a House
We are a family and lifestyle blog with an emphasis on raising your children, being a grandparent, our favorite recipes, travel destinations and family vacations, everything about the upkeep and selection of your home and furnishings.
What Content We Accept
We accept articles, link placements, advertisements, for the following niche topics:
- family life
- anything related to the upkeep/purchase/sale of your home
- fashion (accessories, apparel, jewelry, etc.)
- family finances
- home business
- food and drink recipes/products
- health (exercise, CBD, coronavirus, etc.)
- style (women, men, children)
- Travel destinations, hiking, camping, top family vacation cities etc.
- Grandparenting / Babies & Toddlers (I’m a Nana to two now so we are adding this topic)
- Tech products
- we also have a large gift guide section located at Gift Guide Central
Content We DO NOT Accept
Casino, gambling, bitcoin, vaping, adult/dating websites, business/property management articles or links.
SERVICES & PRICES
Our prices are more than reasonable and, for this reason, we do not negotiate. What is listed is the price. All prices are in USD. Our two most popular items are listed first.
- $80 – GUEST ARTICLE PUBLICATION – the article must be in keeping with the family/lifestyle topics discussed on LIAH (see the categories section in the footer for topics). We will provide appropriate commercial use or personal photographs that fit your article theme and add our own spin to the article.
- $40 – DOFOLLOW LINK IN A PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE – your do-follow link placed in a previously published post of your choice which is permanent. Our form of continuous advertising that keeps on giving.
- $25 – FOOTER TEXT AD PLACEMENT – your text advertisement in the footer section of our website
- $30 – SOCIAL MEDIA SHOUT OUT PACKAGE – We will highlight features of your product along with a photo of the product on our social media channel of your choice (one only – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram) that includes tagging you. You receive a total of 4 different shout-outs on the channel you choose. If you choose Facebook there is an additional $20 fee for paid advertising.
- $35 – LEADERBOARD BANNER AD PLACEMENT – appears on every post on our website for this fee per month. Discount available for 3 months, 6 months, or 9 months purchase. We have over 3,300 posts your banner ad will appear on.
- $40 – PRODUCT ADDED TO GIFT GUIDE – We will include your product in a Friday Finds feature and link your information to the appropriate Gift Guide Central category and add your product to that Gift Guide Board on Pinterest.
- $40 – PRODUCT REVIEWS – Due to time constraints we are only accepting paid product reviews at this time. Our review will include a feature post about your product and include photographs of the product in use. We give our honest opinions (good or bad) on what we think. Please allow 2 weeks from receipt of the product for the review to be published.
- $60 – 300 x 300 IMAGE ADVERT – your banner advertisement in our sidebar. $60 for 3 months, $90 for 6 months.
- $100 – PARTNERS PAGE ADVERT – have your company highlighted as one of our partners for a year.
- $175 – ARTICLE PREPARED BY LIAH – I will write a 500+ word article with up to (2) do-follow links for your client
- Ask us about pricing for review and giveaway packages
OUR PAYMENT POLICY
We work freelance and therefore, we expect payment as soon as our invoices are sent. When our invoices are sent – your article/link placement is usually already prepared and ready for publication the second your payment is received. Can you go to your local grocery store and fill a basket full and tell the cashier you’ll be back to pay him/her in a week? No. Same rules apply at Life in a House.
- All payments are DUE UPON RECEIPT OF INVOICE and PRIOR TO PUBLICATION.
- Invoices not paid by 8 AM Eastern on the 5th date will be charged a $10 late fee
- Invoices not paid by 8 AM Eastern on the 7th day will be charged a $15 late fee
- Invoices not paid by 8 AM Eastern on the 10th day will be charged a $20 late fee
- If your invoice still remains unpaid after 11 days, we will not work with you again until you pay the $45.00 in late fees.
You may be asking yourself why we charge late fees. We take precious time away from our family and grandchildren to create eye-catching graphics to accompany your particular purchase. We take great pride in the items we publish and how our blog is presented. When we invest time and energy to provide a top-notch piece of content to our readers, we expect to be compensated. When you don’t honor your word and follow our payment policies, late fees are applied.
If you require publication before payment, you have 24 hours to remit payment once the post/link is live on our website. If it is not paid within that time frame, there is a $50 late fee added to the invoice.
I am a woman of my word. When I say that I will do something, I do it. I am transparent and can be contacted via the messaging service on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or via Skype at any time should you have questions.
Again, we will not negotiate these prices. They are more than reasonable.
AMAZON & AFFILIATE LINKS
We reserve the right to add our own Amazon or other affiliate links to articles for products mentioned within the article in addition to including internal links to previously published content on Life in a House.
Thanks for your patronage! If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact me directly via email or use the form below and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Have a Great Week!
Disclosure: This post MAY contain affiliate links and I may receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on any of my links. For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please see here.