Below you will find a collection of services that Life in a House offers to our contributors and public relations clients. If you are interested in service from our Media Kit that you do not see listed below, please email me for pricing details.
Submit orders via email and you will be provided a PayPal invoice for payment
What You Need to Know Before Submitting an Article or Link Placement
- Articles must be written from a mother’s perspective
- We are a family & lifestyle blog so articles must be useful for families
- Our prices are FIRM – we will NOT accept less than the price listed
- Do not email asking us to publish an article or link placement for $5 or $10 – if your clients do not understand that nothing in life is free, we suggest you educate them
- Articles should be a minimum of 300 words
I Blog to Help Keep Her Alive
If you want to know what keeps me going – it is this little angel right here – my granddaughter, Amelia.
- My granddaughter, Amelia, is special needs and was born in March 2020. She has chromosome 19p deletion, a cleft palate, receives vital food and medication to keep her alive through a g-tube in her stomach. She also has a chorioretinal scar to her right eye, hypoglycemia, and a brain cyst. We recently learned that she is deaf in her left ear and has limited hearing in her right ear. She will be mentally and developmentally challenged for the rest of her life.
- She spent 6 weeks in the NICU at a prestigious children’s research hospital in Washington, D.C.
- Her parents were both laid off due to the pandemic and since their businesses are closed, they are unable to obtain unemployment because the Employment Commission cannot verify the status of their separation from their jobs. No income at all is coming into their household and they need all the help they can get.
- In order for Amelia to survive, she needs specific care and her formula alone is $600 per month and is not covered by insurance.
We appreciate you working with us during this difficult time. Our prices are listed below and are subject to change without notice.
BOGO Sale Ends June 15, 2020
Take advantage of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale happening NOW on Life in a House! Sale is good on all services over $50!
$30 – Footer Text Ad Placement per Month
Place your text advertisement in the footer area on Life in a House for just a $1.00 per day!
$50 – Social Media Package
We will highlight features of your product along with a photo of the product on our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram) and tag you on the appropriate social media channel. You receive 2 shout-outs on each channel over the course of a month.
$50 – Product Added to Gift Guide and Pinterest Gift Boards
$55 – Link Placement in a Previously Published Article (90 days or older)
Your do-follow link placed in a previously published post of your choice which is permanent. Our form of continuous advertising that keeps on giving. Link placements regarding bitcoin, gambling, casino, property management, or other business-related topics are listed below under OTHER TOPICS.
$60 – 300 x 250 Ad for 3 months (sidebar placement)
Provide your advertising banner for placement in our sidebar for a period of 3 months.
$75 – Guest Post Article
We publish your family-themed article with no more than (3) links to your client. Your client must provide a family or lifestyle service (i.e. camping equipment, home improvement, food delivery, educational services, etc.) We provide at least one pinnable image to make the content pop and share with our 43,000+ followers via social media. Your article must be written from a mother’s perspective.
Articles regarding bitcoin, gambling, casino, property management, or other business-related topics are listed below under OTHER TOPICS.
$80 – Product Reviews
We will review your product on Life in a House and include photographs of the product in packaging and in use and give our honest opinion (good or bad) on what we think of it. Please allow 7-10 days from receipt of the product for review to be published.
$90 – 300 x 250 Ad for 6 months (sidebar placement)
Provide your advertising banner for placement in our sidebar for a period of 6 months.
$125 – Other Topics
Life in a House is a family and lifestyle blog. Companies dealing with bitcoin, gambling, casino, property management, or other business-related topics will be charged a fee of $125 for a feature article OR a permanent do-follow link placement. Your article must still be written from a mother’s perspective.
$140 – Review + Giveaway Package
In addition to the Product Review, Life in a House will host a giveaway on our blog for a period of 3 weeks for 1 or more winners to win the same product. (Your choice of the number of winners and giveaway location – the US Only, US/Canada, or Worldwide). We share your giveaway on social media at least 3x per week and we will enlist the help of our blogging tribe (over 3000 bloggers) to help promote the giveaway on their blogs as well. We take care of everything – all you need to do is mail the winner their prize package.
$150 – Sponsored Post prepared by Us
You provide us the details you would like included in the post and we will create a 500-word minimum sponsored post around that topic and talking points with commercial use images and shared via social media. Our baseline price is $150. If we need to do extensive research on the subject, we will advise you if there are additional fees for the research.
$180 – Triple Play Package (Review, Giveaway, Gift Guides)
Get the best of everything! Your product included in our Gift Guide Central listings, our Pinterest Gift Guide Boards, a Product Review and a Giveaway for one low price.
$800+ – Ambassadorship Packages
We provide a variety of services that are custom-tailored to your needs and offer 3-month, 6-month, or12-month packages. Let us know what you need and we will build a custom proposal for you!
All Payments Are Due On Order Submission
Life in a House operates on a brick and mortar store principle. Just as you cannot go into your local grocery shop, fill your cart with items and take them home, eat them and then come back to pay for your purchase – the same is true here at Life in a House. Once you make your payment, then the work will be performed.
Once your order and payment have been received, your purchase will be completed usually within the hour unless we are out of the office, but always within 24 hours of receipt at the very most. I pride myself on being able to complete most orders within 2 hours of payment.
Amazon and Affiliate Links
We reserve the right to add our own Amazon or other affiliate links to articles for products mentioned within the article in addition to including internal links to previously published content on Life in a House.
These terms are subject to change without notice.
Thanks for your patronage! If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Be sweet to one another,