I started drinking wine a few years ago, when my neighbor introduced me to a delicious moscato. Oh, sure, I had champagne before, but the only wine I had tasted was a red wine that left a really bitter taste in my mouth. Let’s just say that I was not a fan. When I have attended social events and gatherings however, I’ve opted for wine instead of the usual mixed drink I might favor, and I’ve tried several that I have enjoyed immensely.
That’s why I was thrilled to learn about The California Wine Club. Wine delivered straight to your door. I like small, I like family owned and operated. California is home to thousands of small family wineries that handcrafted extraordinary wines in quantities too limited to be found in local stores or shops. Bruce and Pam Boring, owners of The California Wine Club, discovered in 1990 that these families and their wines were the hidden gems of California’s wine country! Being the entrepreneurs that they are, they embarked on a journey to help these artisan wineries introduce their exquisite wines to the world.
Here’s how the wine club works. Each month, Bruce and Pam explore all of California’s wine country to seek out handcrafted, award-winning wines from small family wineries. They then share with you (and your gift recipients!) these delicious wines, along with the history of each winery. How cool is that? Oh, and did I mention that you can reorder your favorite wines at up to 50% off normal retail? Now how’s that for some deals and savings in your pocket?
Their Goal is to Make You Happy
Unlike some wine of the month clubs, your wine is hand-selected, from a real-working winery and are backed by their 100% guarantee. If you’re not happy, you’re not stuck. As part of their exceptional customer service, you have access to Personal Wine Consultants that will help serve as your guide to discovering fabulous wine.
There are no membership fees; just pay as you go and cancel any time. Try them for a month or two and see what you think!
With five wine of the month club levels to choose from, they have wine selections and wine gifts to suit all tastes and budgets. Keep in mind, there is no reason you can’t subscribe to all five – many of their members enjoy multiple wine club levels! Each of the levels are listed below:
- Premier Series – Our original and most popular wine club level features handcrafted award-winning wines from small family wineries. Deliveries start at $39.95.
- Signature Series – For collectors and connoisseurs who wish to experience California’s highest rated and most coveted wines. Deliveries start at $124.
- International Series – A fun wine adventure featuring handcrafted wines from around the world. Deliveries start at $71.
- Aged Cabernet Series – The ultimate reward in fine viticulture featuring Napa Valley’s most prestigious Cabernets aged 8 – 12 years. Deliveries start at $207.
- Pacific Northwest Series – Limited-production wines from the exciting regions of Oregon and Washington. Deliveries start at $77.
View all the wonderful series packages here. Just click on an image to expand and get all the details.
Come join me in experiencing all that The California Wine Club has to offer!