We are celebrating the ultimate Margarita Monday because July 24th is International Tequila Day! Looking for some lower calorie cocktail ideas to celebrate? Check out the great recipes below from our friends at Sparkling Ice!
Spicy Sparkling Margarita
- 2 parts Blanco Tequila or your personal favorite tequila
- 1/2 part Cointreau
- 3 slices of jalapeno pepper
- Juice of 1/8 lime
- 1 and 1/2 parts Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
- Margarita Salt
- 2 Limes wedged
- Shake Tequila, Cointreau, lime juice and peppers with ice. Pour into rock glasses with salted rime and garnish with a lime wedge. Top with Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime.
Sparkling Tequila Sunrise
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 2 oz. tequila
- ½ oz. grenadine
- 2 oz. Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes, then the orange juice, and tequila. Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade and grenadine, then garnish with a maraschino cherry and orange slice and serve.
- 2 oz tequila
- 2 oz pomegranate juice
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Vanilla flake salt rim for garnish
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Rim glass with a lime and dip into salt, fill glass with ice and set to the side. In an ice filled cocktail shaker, combine tequila, pomegranate juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and shake. Strain into glasses and top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade, stir lightly to combine. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Black Raspberry Brut
- 1 ½ oz. Silver Tequila
- 2 oz. brut Champagne
- 7 large black raspberries
- 2 oz. Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry
- ¼ oz. lemon juice
- Muddle black raspberries, Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry and lemon juice in a glass. Pour ingredients into a glass filled with ice. Add tequila, stir, and strain into a large rocks glass filled with ice. Top with brut Champagne and garnish with a skewered black raspberries.
- 2 Parts Mescal
- Small scoop Grapefruit sorbet
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Teaspoon Agave
- 2 parts Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit
- Mix in a rocks glass with Kosher salted rim and enjoy!
We hope that you’ll enjoy celebrating International Tequila Day with these awesome cocktails!