We are celebrating the ultimate Margarita Monday because July 24th is International Tequila Day! Looking for some lower calorie cocktail ideas to celebrate? Check out the great recipes below from our friends at Sparkling Ice!
- 2 parts Blanco Tequila (or your personal favorite tequila)
- 1/2 part Cointreau
- 3 slices of jalapeno pepper
- Juice of 1/8 lime
- 1 and 1/2 parts Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
- Margarita Salt
- 2 Limes, wedged
- Shake Tequila, Cointreau, lime juice and peppers with ice. Pour into rock glasses with salted rime and garnish with a lime wedge. Top with Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime.
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 2 oz. tequila
- ½ oz. grenadine
- 2 oz. Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes, then the orange juice, and tequila. Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade and grenadine, then garnish with a maraschino cherry and orange slice and serve.
- 2oz tequila
- 2oz pomegranate juice
- 1oz lime juice
- 1oz simple syrup
- Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Vanilla flake salt rim, for garnish
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Rim glass with a lime and dip into salt, fill glass with ice and set to the side. In an ice filled cocktail shaker, combine tequila, pomegranate juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and shake. Strain into glasses and top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade, stir lightly to combine. Garnish with a lime wedge.
- 1 ½ oz. Silver Tequila
- 2 oz. brut Champagne
- 7 large black raspberries
- 2 oz. Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry
- ¼ oz. lemon juice
- Muddle black raspberries, Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry and lemon juice in a glass. Pour ingredients into a glass filled with ice. Add tequila, stir, and strain into a large rocks glass filled with ice. Top with brut Champagne and garnish with a skewered black raspberries.
We hope that you’ll enjoy celebrating International Tequila Day with these awesome cocktails!
Disclosure – I have teenagers who constantly need something and a husband who thinks items like race cars and boats are toys. So, throughout the blog you will find affiliate links that enable me to buy a bottle or two or three of wine to keep my sanity intact.