One of the first things you think of when you think summer is lemonade. With August 20th being National Lemonade Day, we thought we would share some recipes to help you make some delicious cocktails and mocktails that you can enjoy all season long!
Fruity Fresh Lemonade Mocktail
- Crush fruit with ice
- Add Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade, Honey, and Orgeat
- Stir and add straw - enjoy!
Sparkling Lemon Mojito
- Combine white rum, mint leaves, and lime juice in a shaker with ice
- Shake well and pour into a tall, chilled glass
- Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade and garnish with lemon slice
- Serve and Enjoy!
Sparkling Cucumber Lemonade
- 4 ounces Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- 1 1/2 ounce Vodka
- Cucumber and Lemon Slices
- Muddle a few cucumber slices with the vodka
- Strain and pour into a tall chilled glass over ice
- Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Garnish with slice of lemon and cucumber
Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- 3 ounces [Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade]
- 1 ounce white rum
- Basil leaves
- Strawberries for garnish
- Muddle basil leaves with rum
- Strain and pour over ice
- Top with Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and basil leaves
What are some of your favorite lemonade drinks? Share them with us in the comments below and have a very happy National Lemonade Day!