One of the first things you think of when you think summer is lemonade. With August 20th being National Lemonade Day, we thought we would share some recipes to help you make some delicious cocktails and mocktails that you can enjoy all season long!
- Crush fruit with ice
- Add Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade, Honey, and Orgeat
- Stir and add straw - enjoy!
- Combine white rum, mint leaves, and lime juice in a shaker with ice
- Shake well and pour into a tall, chilled glass
- Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade and garnish with lemon slice
- Serve and Enjoy!
- 4 ounces Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- 1 1/2 ounce Vodka
- Cucumber and Lemon Slices
- Muddle a few cucumber slices with the vodka
- Strain and pour into a tall chilled glass over ice
- Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Garnish with slice of lemon and cucumber
- 3 ounces Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 ounce white rum
- Basil leaves
- Strawberries (for garnish)
- Muddle basil leaves with rum
- Strain and pour over ice
- Top with Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and basil leaves
What are some of your favorite lemonade drinks? Share them with us in the comments below and have a very happy National Lemonade Day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Disclosure – I have teenagers who constantly need something and a husband who thinks items like race cars and boats are toys. So, throughout the blog you will find affiliate links that enable me to buy a bottle or two or three of wine to keep my sanity intact.