Sparkling Rose Sangria
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Lime Extract
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks (about 1-inch chunks) divided
- 1 cup fresh strawberry chunks (about 1-inch chunks) divided
- 1 bottle (750 mililiters) sparkling sweet rose wine, chilled
- Muddle extract and 1/2 cup of each fruit in large pitcher with a muddler or wooden spoon until fruit is crushed.
- Pour in wine. Add remaining 1/2 cup of each fruit; stir gently.
- Serve chilled in beverage glasses. Garnish with fresh pineapple and watermelon, if desired.