We’re celebrating National Noodle Month with this delicious recipe from our friends at Explore Cuisine.
- 7 oz. Explore Cuisine Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine – cooked and drained
- 2 large yellow squashes, peeled into ribbons with a peeler
- 3.5 oz. pecans – peeled & halved
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 oz. pine nuts
LIGHT PESTO SAUCE
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- Peel skin from garlic cloves, and chop into big chunks.
- Using a food processor, pulse basil, garlic, and nuts several times until finely chopped.
- Add the salt and olive oil, pulse until blended.
- Pesto may be thick, so add more olive oil for a looser consistency.
- Lightly toast the pecans, pomegranate seeds and pine nuts in skillet.
- Mix the fettuccine with the sauce, gently fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Have a Great Week!
Disclosure: This post MAY contain affiliate links and I may receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on any of my links. For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please see here.