We’re celebrating National Noodle Month with this delicious recipe from our friends at Explore Cuisine.
- 7 oz. Explore Cuisine Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine – cooked and drained
- 2 large yellow squashes, peeled into ribbons with a peeler
- 3.5 oz. pecans – peeled & halved
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 oz. pine nuts
LIGHT PESTO SAUCE
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- Peel skin from garlic cloves, and chop into big chunks.
- Using a food processor, pulse basil, garlic, and nuts several times until finely chopped.
- Add the salt and olive oil, pulse until blended.
- Pesto may be thick, so add more olive oil for a looser consistency.
- Lightly toast the pecans, pomegranate seeds and pine nuts in skillet.
- Mix the fettuccine with the sauce, gently fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to products and businesses we support. We may earn a commission if you choose to purchase a mentioned product. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. We are required to make you aware of the use of affiliate links and commissions that may be earned by the FTC. To review all of our disclosure policies, visit the POLICIES tab in our menu at the top of this page.