One of the reason busy moms love spaghetti is because you can literally have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes from start to finish in most cases. After you’ve been working a full-time job all day or been running the kids around and doing errands, the last thing that you want to do is spend hours over the stove preparing a meal for your family. So grab this delicious recipe for Simple Chickpea Spaghetti from our friends at Explore Cuisine!
Explore Cuisine Simple Chickpea Spaghetti
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast optional
- 1 cup organic pasta sauce
- Cook the spaghetti until soft according to the packet directions.
- Drain the water from the pasta, and stir in the pasta sauce. Add more if you like more sauce.
- Serve in bowls and then sprinkle the nutritional yeast on each one!
- Season with salt and extra nutritional yeast if desired!