No matter where you live in these United States – you know that Fall is knocking on your doorstep when these guys begin to appear:
|Canadian Geese at The Pines at Cold Harbor – Mechanicsville, VA|
I love seeing them because to me, it means the start of one of my most favorite seasons of the year. As the birds begin their migration south to warmer climates, the brisk air is returning, school is back in session, the holidays are right around the corner, and all just seems right with the world once again.
Counting my blessings today that these five have decided to make our home their home – at least for a few days!
This post may contain affiliate links. See LiaH Disclosure Policy.
- Canada Geese (exburyegg.me)
- Why we should be skeptical of information found on the internet (yankeeskeptic.com)
- Dozens Gather For Memorial Service For 144 Geese Euthanized By County (charlotte.cbslocal.com)
- Geese caught up in accidental oil spill on the Oklahoma River (kfor.com)
- Fake gator heads used to scare geese (wwlp.com)
- Giant beans and other magical things at the FP Farm (pierceprairiepost.com)