When I get a craving for Chinese food, this is my go-to staple, crab rangoon. I’m absolutely in love with them. The delicious mixture of the crunch and sweetness just puts a grin on my face from ear to ear. Normally crab rangoons are deep fried, here’s a slighter healthier alternative!
- 16 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 can crab meat, drained and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 package Wonton skins
- Vegetable spray coating
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except wonton skins and spray coating; mix until well blended. (To prevent wonton skins from drying out, prepare one or two rangoon at a time.)
- Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wonton skin. Moisten edges with water; fold in half to form triangle, pressing edges to seal. Pull bottom corners down and overlap slightly; moisten one corner and press to seal.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with vegetable coating. Arrange rangoon on sheet and lightly spray to coat.
- Bake in a 425 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with sweet and sour sauce or mustard sauce.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1685Total Fat: 75gCholesterol: 246mgSodium: 2978mgCarbohydrates: 200gFiber: 46gSugar: 28gProtein: 75g
An absolutely delicious appetizer to serve during your holiday parties or family game nights – we hope you love this recipe as much as we do!
Have a Great Week!
Disclosure: This post MAY contain affiliate links and I may receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking on any of my links. For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please see here.