Whether you are entertaining friends and family during the summer, or feeding a bunch of hungry teenagers, this delicious (and healthy) DIY Ginger Cantaloupe popsicle recipe is just the treat that you need to satisfy them all!
A fruit-filled snack that satisfies your sweet tooth guilt-free.
Ginger-Canteloupe Popsicle Recipes
- 3 slices of fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 ripe cantaloupe
- Sliced strawberries optional
- Popsicle forms and popsicle sticks
- In a small sauce pan, add the sugar and 1/2 cup water over medium heat. Cook just until the sugar has melted. Remove from heat and drop in ginger. Set aside until cooled. (Remove ginger when ready to use!)
- Slice cantaloupe in half and scoop out seeds. Spoon cantaloupe flesh into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add just enough of the cooled ginger syrup to sweeten as desired. Save the remaining syrup for another use.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight. For a variation, push a few sliced strawberries down into the popsicle molds before freezing.
Let us know how your kids like the recipe in the comments below!