How the world works lately…
• If a man cuts his finger off while slicing salami at work – he blames the restaurant.
• If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer – your family blames the tobacco company.
• If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk – he blames the bartender.
• If your grandchildren are brats without manners – you blame television.
• If your friend is shot by a deranged madman – you blame the gun manufacturer.
• If a crazed person breaks into the cockpit of an airplane and tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet and the passengers kill him instead – the mother of the crazed deceased blames the airline.
I must have lived too long to understand the world as it is anymore.
So, if I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in front of this computer – I want all of you to blame Bill Gates.