I love Labor Day in September. It signals the start of a new school year, the beginning of fall, the start of my favorite time of the year. The bonfires, the cool temperatures, the comfort foods on a chilly day, the tailgating parties, the kickoff to football season – the fun just keeps rolling out!
Now, y’all know I love my Sparkling Ice cocktails so here are a few that you can whip up really quick and kick back and enjoy the rest of your Labor Day weekend!
Lemon Cucumber Cocktail
- Twinings of London Pure Green Tea Bags, 50 Count (Pack of 6)
- Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade 17 fluid ounce bottles (Pack of 12)
- Italian Highball Glasses [Set of 6] | 13 Ounce Glasses
- 2 Cucumber Slices
- 2 oz. Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Brewed Green Tea Chilled
- ½ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Lemonade Sparkling Ice
- In a chilled highball glass, muddle the cucumber then add the vodka, green tea, and lemon juice.
- Fill the glass halfway with ice and float with Lemonade Sparkling Ice
- Sphere Ice Mold & Big Ice Cube Trays – Reusable & BPA Free (Various Colors)
- Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry 17 Fl Oz Bottles (Pack Of 12)
- Swoon Zero Sugar Simple Syrup | Liquid Sugar Substitute | Sweetness From Monk Fruit | Sugar-Free, Keto-Friendly, Zero Carbs
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 tsp. simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry
- Raspberry Ice Cubes for garnish
- Make your raspberry ice cubes ahead of time and set aside
- In a cocktail shaker, add vanilla vodka, simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice and shake well
- Strain over raspberry ice cubes and add Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry
- 1 peach sliced
- ½ orange sliced
- ¾ cup peach brandy
- 1 bottle white wine chilled
- 4 cups Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Place peaches, oranges, cranberries and brandy in a pitcher then lightly muddle.
- Add wine and Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade and stir.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a peach slice.
Ginger Jello Shots
- 16 oz. Sparkling Ice Ginger Lime
- 10 limes
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 packages unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp. chopped mint
- Cut the limes in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, set to the side.
- In a saucepan, add Sparkling Ice Ginger Lime, sprinkle gelatin over and allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Place over low heat and stir until dissolved, about 5 min.
- Remove from heat and stir in vodka and mint.
- Pour mixture into lime halves and place into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Cut limes in half to serve and enjoy!
- ½ cup sugar granulated
- 1 cup Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit
- 1 tbsp. Grapefruit Zest
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup Tequila
- Pinch of salt
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and Pink Grapefruit Sparkling Ice.
- Stir until sugar dissolves and remove from heat.
- Pour into a large bowl and add zest, lime juice, tequila, and salt.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
Enjoy and remember – drink responsibly!