Life in a House is a personal blog written and updated by Kimberly Miller of Richmond, Virginia. For questions concerning this blog, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make life easier for you – here is where you can find exactly what you are looking for.
- Our policy on your privacy and how we use the information you provide to us by using this website
- Our FTC disclosure as required by the U.S. government
- Our Affiliate disclosure such as this one which you will find everywhere on our blog (it is how I keep this motley crew fed)
- Our Health and Nutrition Disclaimer – we aren’t doctors so check with your primary care doctor before you do anything or try anything suggested on this website
- Our Copyright Policy regarding this website and materials on this website
We thank you for supporting Life in a House by purchasing items from our affiliate links on this blog. I don’t earn hundreds, but it does help in a small way to take care of a few little things like keeping gas in the car and groceries in the fridge (well for a day or two at least).
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to me.