Our family loves cheesecake ANYTHING and when mom would make her infamous miniature cheesecakes during the holidays, us kids could not wait to get home and devour an entire tray of them for ourselves! Mom got to the point where she had to ration them out to us or there would have been none left for anyone else at all!
Super easy recipe to make. Mom’s miniature cheesecake recipe calls for vanilla wafers but you can use a graham cracker crumb bottom or even use crushed oreo cookies for the bottom. In addition, you can choose whatever topping you would like (does not need to be cherries) and you can mix in all sorts of ingredients to the cream cheese as well!
Mom's Miniature Cheesecakes
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 box of vanilla wafers
- 3 large eggs
- 3 8- ounce packages of cream cheese
- miniature cupcake pan
- miniature cupcake pan liners
- topping of your choice cherries, strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate shavings - go crazy!
- Cream the sugar, vanilla, eggs and cream cheese together.
- Set up your cupcake pans with liners and place a cookie in the bottom of the cupcake papers.
- Add spoonful of mixture on top of each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and top with your favorite topping.