I absolutely love this recipe of mom’s – easy Mexican dip. You can whip this up in just a few moments when company pops over unexpectedly or just for a quick snack to enjoy watching your favorite game or holiday movie.
Mom’s Recipes – Easy Mexican Dip
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 4.5 ounce can [Old ElPaso Chopped Green Chilies]
- 1 can Texas Pete Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese
- 1 small container Sour Cream
- In a microwave-safe dish layer the cream cheese, chilies, chili sauce and then cheese.
- Microwave on high until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream (if desired) and serve with tortilla chips
You can adapt this recipe to your own liking and add ingredients that your family enjoys.