I absolutely love this recipe of mom’s – easy Mexican dip. You can whip this up in just a few moments when company pops over unexpectedly or just for a quick snack to enjoy watching your favorite game or holiday movie.
- (1) 8 ounce package cream cheese
- (1) 4.5 ounce can Old ElPaso Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 can Texas Pete Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese
- 1 small container Sour Cream
- In a microwave-safe dish layer the cream cheese, chilies, chili sauce and then cheese.
- Microwave on high until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream (if desired) and serve with tortilla chips
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1050Total Fat: 85gSaturated Fat: 48gCholesterol: 252mgSodium: 2018mgCarbohydrates: 16gSugar: 6gProtein: 53g
You can adapt this recipe to your own liking and add ingredients that your family enjoys.