I absolutely love this recipe of mom’s – easy Mexican dip. You can whip this up in just a few moments when company pops over unexpectedly or just for a quick snack to enjoy watching your favorite game or holiday movie.
- (1) 8 ounce package cream cheese
- (1) 4.5 ounce can Old ElPaso Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 can Texas Pete Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese
- 1 small container Sour Cream
- In a microwave-safe dish layer the cream cheese, chilies, chili sauce and then cheese.
- Microwave on high until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream (if desired) and serve with tortilla chips
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1050Total Fat: 85gSaturated Fat: 48gCholesterol: 252mgSodium: 2018mgCarbohydrates: 16gSugar: 6gProtein: 53g
You can adapt this recipe to your own liking and add ingredients that your family enjoys.
The publisher earns affiliate commissions from Amazon or other affiliate programs for qualifying purchases where applicable. The opinions expressed about the independently selected products mentioned in this content are those of Life in a House.