In today’s society, helping our teenage girls navigate real issues and concerns is of utmost importance to most parents. The NIV Bible for Teen Girls, designed specifically for girls ages 13 to 18, is for real teenage girls with real lives. Packed with daily readings, highlighted promises of God, challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussion about the realities of life, this Bible is designed to help teen girls grow in faith, hope, and love. The NIV Bible for Teen Girls is as sincere about your walk with God as you are, helping you discover his will for all areas of your life, including relating to your family, dealing with friends, work, sports, guys, and so much more.
- Daily readings for teen girls by popular Christian female authors (Annie Downs, Bekah Hamrick Martin, Christine Caine, Crystal Kirgiss, Bethany Hamilton, Nicole Weider, Elsa Kok Colopy, Denise Van Eck and more)
- Character profiles of women in the Bible
- Book introductions for each book of the Bible
- Highlighted promises of God: verses worth remembering
- A concordance for help in finding verses
- The complete text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) of the Bible
I loved the entire layout of this bible and the highlighted sections, verses worth remembering. It is a beautiful bible and one that I know my nieces are both going to love and cherish as they grow in faith, hope, and love through their teenage years!
Sorry Giveaway Has Ended