Life in a House of Testosterone participated in a BuView promotion on behalf of Old Factory Candles. I received a set of candles to facilitate this review. All thoughts and opinions stated are my own.
I love the fragrance in these candles. Not overpowering, and you can burn two at the same time as the scents compliment each other, so pairing them together in a larger room work perfectly!
I choose the Vacation combination, because I definitely needed a bit of the tropics to help transport me to my island getaway. That’s what I love about the scents. I associate beach scents with the great times that I have had at the beach, and those scents transport me right back to those times when I’m relaxed, feeling at ease, and enjoying the beauty of the ocean. Old Factory Candles give you just that. Amazing scents that can transport you in a moment to a favorite memory, vacation spot, or even evoke memories you may have forgotten.
Old Factory Candles Scents:
- 50 Shades – Leather, Jasmine Bubbles, Vanilla Sex
- Baby Shower – Baby Powder, First Blanket, Baby Shampoo
- Bake Shop – Sugar Cookie, Chocolate Fudge, Cinnamon Crisp
- Citrus Grove – Key Lime, Lemongrass, Orange Zest
- Coffee Shop – Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, Chai Tea
- Fall Harvest – Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry, Autumn Leaves
- Fresh & Clean – Lemongrass, Olive Blossom, Fresh Linen
- Happy Hour – Bourbon, Black & Tan, Champagne
- Happy Holidays – Christmas Tree, Candy Cane, Gingerbread
- Hippie Mix – Cannabis, Incense, Bag O’ Cookies
- Man Cave – Straight Razor, Leather, Mahogany
- Romance – Rose Petals, Champagne, Dark Chocolate
- Spa Day – Cucumber, Lemongrass, Green Tea
- Vacation – Sea Breeze, Hawaiian Lei, Awapuhi
- Wildflowers – Lily of the Valley, Lilac, Plumeria
- Winter Wonderland – Hot Cocoa, Roasted Chestnut, First Snow
Each themed gift set contains three different 4 ounce fragrances. The candles are handmade in the USA with a natural soy wax and self-trimming cotton candle wicks. Always lead free and only premium fragrance oils are used to make the candles.
Each candle easily burns clean for 25 to 30 hours according to the package, which is about right. I burned mine for 10 hours per day for approximately three and a half days before they were depleted. I had the Sea Breeze in my bedroom, the Hawaiian Lei in the living room and the Awapuhi in the kitchen. The mix of all three scents were noteworthy and several of my neighbors who popped over commented on the scent and asked where they could purchase the candles as well.
These candles make a perfect gift for a birthday, wedding shower, baby shower, wedding favor, anniversary, housewarming, any gift-giving event! While I think the price is a wee bit expensive, even considering the quality and the great scents that intertwine so easily with each other, that is the only issue that I had with these candles. While I received mine free of charge to facilitate this review, I most emphatically would purchase them again … I would just wait until they went on sale.
Every purchase is 100% guaranteed – so you aren’t losing out on anything. If you are not completely thrilled with the fragrance or appearance of these candles, Old Factory insists that you send them back (at their expense) and they will give you a full refund. No hassles. No headaches. That’s their promise to you.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Old Factory Candles and have recommended them to others, and recommend them to my readers. If you are looking for a unique gift for the person who has everything, these candles will be a welcome gift that will last for hours!