We’re celebrating National Noodle Month with this delicious recipe from our friends at Explore Cuisine.
Organic Black Bean Spaghetti with Lightly Steamed Vegetables and Peanut Sauce
- 7 oz [Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti] - cooked and drained
- 9 oz fresh baby broccoli florets
- 2 large carrots sliced into julianne strips
- 1 small red chilli pepper finely chopped
- 2 tsp plain sesame seeds
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 oz water
- Mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer stirring constantly for about 2 minutes.
- Lightly steam the broccoli and carrot.
- In a separate saucepan blanch the red chili pepper for 30 seconds.
- Toss the cooked spaghetti with the sauce.
- Fold in the carrots and broccoli florets.
- Add the red chili pepper according to taste.
- Sprinkle with both types of sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links to products and businesses we support. We may earn a commission if you choose to purchase a mentioned product. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. We are required to make you aware of the use of affiliate links and commissions that may be earned by the FTC. To review all of our disclosure policies, visit the POLICIES tab in our menu at the top of this page.