Ah, fall. When this particular season rolls around, it just automatically invokes a sense of peace and harmony inside me along with that “warm and fuzzy” feeling that I love.
When I think of autumn – the first few things that come to mind are: pumpkins, hay bales, crisp mornings and evenings, coffee, sweet potato pies, hot chocolate, cinnamon and spice, and hot apple cider.
Did you know that those favorite fall scents that you love so much also have some added health benefits? They sure do! Check out the article from Huffington Post’s Lifestyle section to find out what they are.
I have a guilty secret too. During the winter months, I sometimes forget about my beloved cup of coffee and I’ll drink hot apple cider instead or some hot chocolate with a kick of instant coffee mixed in during the afternoons. Here is an absolutely marvelous hot apple cider recipe from Kim over at Oh Sweet Joy! for you to enjoy (click the image)
What are some of your favorite fall scents? Leave a comment below and let us know!
This post may contain affiliate links. See LiaH Disclosure Policy.
- Perfect Scents: 5 Fall Body Mists to Buy Now (thebudgetfashionista.com)
- Box Opening: Pic, Petals & Scents’ Fall Sampler Box (candlescoop.com)
- Bath and Body Works 2 for $22 Fall Candle Haul (brandiesellers.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Spice-Flavored Everything: 7 New Fall Products (drinks.seriouseats.com)
- Fall Scents 🙂 (breemwah.wordpress.com)
- Candle Review: Pumpkin Cupcake, Bath & Body Works (candlescoop.com)
Be the first to comment