We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, there’s nothing quite like a sharp-dressed man and Paul Fredrick knows how to dress a man in STYLE. So we are thrilled to be assisting them in celebrating a very exciting milestone – their 30th anniversary! Life in a House readers get early access to the 30% off EVERYTHING sale that begins 9/1 and runs through 9/5. All you need to do is enter our special promo code – F163KA – on your order and save 30% off RIGHT NOW!
Did Someone Say Sweepstakes?
On top of that, Paul Fredrick is holding a sweepstakes during the same period for the chance to win one of thirty $30 Paul Fredrick gift cards or a grand prize of $500!!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter Sweepstakes. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States & the District of Columbia, who are 18 years or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited.
The Paul Fredrick 30th Anniversary Sweepstakes starts at 12:00AM ET on 9-1-2016 and will end at 11:59PM ET on 9-5-2016. Sponsored by Paul Fredrick.
Our Favorite Picks from the Catalog
I had a ball going through the latest catalog and seeing my favorite color (plum) being featured throughout the catalog. It’s definitely a gorgeous fall color and here are some of my favorite picks!
5 Things You Should Know About Paul Fredrick
Whether you’re brand new to us or have been with us from the very beginning, here are 5 Things You Should Know About Paul Fredrick:
- We’ve actually been in the business of crafting America’s finest dress shirts for over a half-century. We have our roots in the Fleetwood Shirt Company, a contract shirt manufacturer that supplied dress shirts to upscale specialty stores for over fifty years. Paul Fredrick was born out of this very distinguished tradition of the American garment industry.
- Since we only sell direct to the consumer through our catalog and website, we are able to offer styles that are priced as competitively as possible while still maintaining our rigorous quality standards.
- Unlike any other company, our buyers coordinate all of our looks down to the smallest details. Find the right combination in our catalogs or use the online Tie & Cufflink Coordinator tool to match accessories. Alternatively, let the Style Guide on our website inspire you! We’re truly a one stop shop for all the fashionable needs of today’s professional man.
- We believe in the perfect fitting dress shirt. That’s why we offer over 50 exact sleeve and collar sizes in 3 different fits, PLUS our perfect fit guarantee! You can choose from a wide variety of basic solids and fashion pattern choices, including 100% Cotton Pinpoint or Broadcloth, 100% Non-Iron Cotton, Luxury Egyptian Cotton, and Luxury Supima Non-Iron Cotton.
- You can design your own dress shirt. Choose from exclusive fabrics in regular and soon, non-iron cotton, to create your shirt with the size and fit options you need. All of our custom fabrics are available in Regular, Big & Tall, Slim Fit, and Extra Slim Fit options.
We’d also like to take a moment to thank our customers! You’re the reason we’ve made it this far and we are tremendously grateful for your support. Thank you for the past 30 years, and here’s to 30 more!
Congratulations to Paul Fredrick on 30 Amazing Years!
Why are you still here? Go! Hit the website and start shopping and planning what you’re going to buy your man when you win that $500 grand prize!
I was invited to take part in this 30th Anniversary celebration on behalf of Paul Fredrick. As the owner of this blog, Life in a House of Testosterone, I am compensated to offer my opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. This blog may contain affiliate links. As the owner of this blog and main author, I always give my honest opinions, findings and personal experiences on these particular topics or products regardless of any compensation for posts or advertisements. Life in a House abides by the word-of-mouth marketing standards and we believe in being honest and upfront with each of our readers. The views and opinions that I express on this blog are purely my own. If we include a statistic, quote, product claim or any other representation about a product or service – we urge you to verify it with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.