There is nothing I love more than a delicious seafood dip. Check out this amazing recipe from our friends at McCormick. Crab dip, an old favorite, gets new life with OLD BAY® Seasoning. Don’t wait for a special occasion to wow your friends and family with this delicious seafood dip.
Old Bay Hot Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 package 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard Ground
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Add crabmeat; toss gently.
- Spread in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay Seasoning, if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread.
What are some of your favorite seafood dips? Share them in the comments below!