There is nothing I love more than a delicious seafood dip. Check out this amazing recipe from our friends at McCormick. Crab dip, an old favorite, gets new life with OLD BAY® Seasoning. Don’t wait for a special occasion to wow your friends and family with this delicious seafood dip.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Add crabmeat; toss gently.
- Spread in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay Seasoning, if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread.
What are some of your favorite seafood dips? Share them in the comments below!
Disclosure – I have teenagers who constantly need something and a husband who thinks items like race cars and boats are toys. So, throughout the blog you will find affiliate links that enable me to buy a bottle or two or three of wine to keep my sanity intact.