Pomegranate ANYTHING is my favorite. Whether those delicious little red morsels are in a drink or food, I am THERE. If you are a pomegranate lover as well, you are going to love this margarita from our friends at Sparkling Ice.
- 2 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. pomegranate juice
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Vanilla flake salt rim, for garnish
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Rim glass with a lime and dip into salt
- Fill glass with ice and set to the side
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, combine tequila, pomegranate juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and shake
- Strain into glasses and top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Stir lightly to combine and garnish with a lime wedge
Connect with Sparkling Ice
Disclosure – I have teenagers who constantly need something and a husband who thinks items like race cars and boats are toys. So, throughout the blog you will find affiliate links that enable me to buy a bottle or two or three of wine to keep my sanity intact.