Sparkling Berry Whiskey
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 tbsp. simple syrup
- 1 1/2 oz. whiskey
- 1 bottle Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
- frozen berry garnish (optional)
- Fill a lowball glass with crushed ice.
- Muddle blackberries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, lemon juice, thyme sprig, simple syrup, whiskey, and shake.
- Pour over ice in glass and top with Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime.
- Garnish with frozen berries and serve.
Connect with Sparkling Ice
Website – Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – Pinterest
Be the first to comment