This handy little gadget known as the Remedic Multi-Opener with Magnifier and LED Light is not your ordinary opener. This can open your medicine bottles, soda tops, jar lids, and more – and it has a built-in magnifier with an LED light to help you read that teeny tiny print that an ant couldn’t read!
Being of ‘a certain age’ and my eyesight not being what it was 15 years ago, this is literally a Godsend for me!
The Remedic Multi-Opener meets so many needs for people with specific needs and elderly people. This handy little device works as a bottle opener and helps you to read medication and dosing instructions more easily with the built-in magnifier and LED light!
The opener fits over most bottle lid sizes, and the grooves on the inside give you that extra grip to secure the lid so you can press down and open it so easily!
The magnifier is located on the top of the device and when you press the red button on the side, the LED light is activated to help you read more easily in low light.
Watch How Simple It Is To Use:
- Fits most standard-size medicine bottles
- Reduces the risk of patients taking the wrong medication
- Helps patients with sight problems to more clearly read dosing instructions and small print
- This lid opener is a great solution for elderly patients and those with arthritis and sight problems to give them a better grip
- Compact and sleek design, light, portable, and easy to use
- Made of soft TPR-Rubber
If you have an elderly parent or grandparent on your gift list this year, we are 100% confident that this is something they will use daily and be thankful to receive!
Visit the Remedic website to learn more about how they create solutions to make everyday life easier.