When you think St. Patrick’s Day – what are a few things that come to mind? For me, it’s leprechauns, four-leaf clovers, Irish whiskey, corned beef and cabbage, soda bread, and colcannon. Another thing that comes to mind when you think of delicious Irish food and drinks? Calories!
With a little help from our friends at Sparkling Ice, you don’t have to worry about the calories when you whip up these shamrock-inspired cocktails and mocktails this year! Serve your guests and family these delicious drinks and they’ll be raving about how light and refreshing they are for weeks to come. If they want to know your secret, just tell them it’s thanks to Sparkling Ice!
Let’s be honest. Nobody likes to be thought of as “bland” so why should what you drink be? I’ve been slowly cutting out soda completely from my diet in order to get my body healthier. Sparkling Ice makes doing so SUPER SIMPLE with all of the delicious flavors and varieties available. I’m challenging all of my readers to give up their usual go-to drink for just two weeks and switch to Sparkling Ice. Come on everyone and let’s #GetFizzy!
— Sparkling Ice® (@SparklingIce) March 10, 2017
Shamrock-Inspired Cocktails and Mocktails
Here are a few favorite recipes we thought you would enjoy trying out for St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces Sour Apple Pucker
- 1 1/2 ounces Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple
- 2 cups of ice
- Apple wedges for garnish (optional)
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Pour in the vodka, sour apple pucker and juice into shaker.
- Stir ingredients
- Garnish with an apple wedge
Shamrock Lime Sherbet Punch
- Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
- Lime Sherbet
- Pineapple juice
- Fill glass 1/3 way with Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
- Fill glass 1/3 was with Pineapple juice
- Top with two scoops of Lime Sherbet
Sparkling Cucumber Lemonade
- 4 oz. Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- 1 ½ oz. Vodka
- Cucumber and Lemon Slices
- Muddle a few cucumber sliced with vodka. Strain and pour into a tall chilled glass over ice
- Top with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
- Garnish with lemon and cucumber slices
Sparkling Mint Mojito
- 5 oz Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
- 1 ½ oz White rum
- 6 Mint leaves lightly muddled
- Splash of lime
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and pour into a chilled tall glass.
- Garnish with a lime slice.
Sparkling Lemon Lime Margarita
- 3 oz Lemon Lime Sparkling Ice
- 1 ½ oz Tequila
- Splash of fresh squeezed orange
- Fresh squeezed lime
- Shake and pour into a chilled rocks glass rimmed in salt.
- Garnish with a lime slice.
Connect with Sparkling Ice and see why everyone is having so much fun!
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. I have teenagers who eat constantly so you will find affiliate links to products and services throughout this site. It enables me to feed the bottomless pits or buy myself a glass of wine to keep my sanity intact.