Nobody wants to be stuck in the kitchen during the Big Game. Make the following recipes ahead and keep them warm until kickoff. The use of an all-natural slow cooker sauce made entirely of vegetables and seasonings speeds up prep time considerably. Using lean ground beef, turkey or all vegetables ensures a low-fat delicious meal! Take an extra 25% off Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces with code SNOWDAY until 2/1!
SLOW COOKER SUPER BOWL OF BEEF CHILI
- 1-2 lbs lean (90%) ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz) Jesben® Italian Tomato, Peppers & Herbs Slow Cooker Sauce
- 1 can (approx. 15 oz) red kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can (approx. 15 oz) pinto beans (rinsed and drained)
- 3 T chili powder
- 1 T ground cumin
- Place meat in slow cooker.
- Add beans.
- Sprinkle spices over beef and beans.
- Pour entire jar of Jesben® Italian Tomato, Peppers & Herbs Slow Cooker Sauce on top of meat, beans and spices. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours or until meat is fully cooked.
- With large spoon thoroughly stir cooked chili, breaking up ground beef into chunks and then into smaller pieces with back of spoon.
- Serve in bowls and enjoy!
Makes 8-10 servings. Serve to your guests, sit back, and enjoy the final game of the season this Sunday!