I said it would happen. It was just a matter of time before she felt comfortable enough to know that we wouldn’t call in an exorcist or drop her at the pound.
Mollyanna talked to The Man Thing last night. Well, actually, she cussed him out. She’s not that talented (yet) to have a full-blown conversation.
She was hogging precious bed space, so hubby picked
my pillow her pillow up for her to snuggle under and told her to scoot over to which she replied:
Just as clear as could be. And refused to move. If those are her first words, I guess it’s a good thing we quit having babies 10 years ago.
This post may contain affiliate links. See LiaH Disclosure Policy.
- Is This The Smartest Dog In The World? [VIDEO] (kymx.cbslocal.com)
- Loving the Lumpy (farfetchedfriends.wordpress.com)
- Social Petworking: Playful Dos and Don’ts (josephcastleberry.com)
- The Zoo that Plays Together, Stays Together (viewfromthespyhouseandzoo.wordpress.com)
- Talking Dog Prank (blippitt.net)