**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links
Today is the day to sprint on over to Reebok.com, and shop their selection of Reebok Sprint 2.0 shoes. Today and tomorrow only, you’ll be able to shop these shoes for only $55 when you use the code SPRINT at checkout!
Offer: Get the Reebok Sprint 2.0 for $55
Valid: 10/14/15 – 10/15/15
Here are a few Reebok Sprint styles that would look great on your feet!
Be your own CrossFit hero in this top-of-the-line trainer packed with features for everything from box jumps and rope climbs to transition runs and tire pulls. The upper locks in, the midsole focuses on stability, and the gecko-like bottom grips and guides you each step of the way.
- Stretch mesh and DuraWeb upper for lightweight durability and response
- Internal FitFrame and a non-slip tongue for midfoot stability and a glove-like fit
- Compression molded EVA for better impact absorption at key impact points
- MonoMesh insert for extra protection from midsole-shredding rope climbs
- Gecko-like groove pattern on the outsole for improved grip and traction
- PeBax Propulsion Plate for better toe-off and flex grooves for foot splay and balance
- Narrow last for lightweight speed and a 3mm heel drop for better stability
The publisher earns affiliate commissions from Amazon or other affiliate programs for qualifying purchases where applicable. The opinions expressed about the independently selected products mentioned in this content are those of Life in a House.