Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and we’re sharing some absolutely delectable cocktails that you can whip up at home to share with your significant other, your girlfriends, or serve at a Valentine’s Day party for the kids (the non-alcoholic versions that is!).
- Pour rosé into an ice cube tray and place in freezer until frozen. In a blender, combine Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade, rosé cubes and lemon juice. Garnish with a mint sprig and serve.
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- Whole hibiscus flowers packed in syrup
- 8 tsps of hibiscus syrup used to pack the flowers
- Place a whole hibiscus flower in the bottom of glass.
- Fill glass with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG to ¾" of the rim.
- Carefully spoon 2 tsps of the hibiscus syrup down the interior side of each glass.
- Place raspberry ice cubes in glass and set to the side.
- In a cocktail shaker, add vanilla vodka, simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice- shake.
- Strain over ice and add Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry.
Rose Petal Rosé
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé
- Pink rose petals
- Pour glass of Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé.
- Place a pink rose petal on top and serve.
Sweet and Sparkly Champagne
- Fill champagne flutes with champagne and Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade.
- Place a small 2" piece of cotton candy on top of glass as a garnish.
- Push the cotton candy into the glass for a fun disappearing effect.
Purity Berry H2O
- Combine the ingredients in a glass pitcher and let sit, refrigerated, for at least 4 hours – or preferable overnight, before serving.
- Serve the vodka mixed with the Berry Water either shaken and strained or just combined over ice.
The Rosemary Hound
- 2 Parts Purity Vodka
- 1 Part [Simple Syrup]
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- ½ Part [Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice]
- 2 Slices Ruby Red Grapefruit for Garnish
- Place the grapefruit juice, vodka and 1 ounce rosemary simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well to mix.
- Serve on the rocks, garnished with a grapefruit slide.
Take some time to celebrate the love in your life this Valentine’s Day!