If you are looking to spend a romantic weekend with your sweetheart or just get away from the world and pamper yourself, we have an amazing list of Valentine’s Day romantic hotel getaways and gifts that will have those hormones leaping for joy and grinning from ear to ear.
Groupon is one of my most favorite places to shop to find an exceptional time-sensitive deal when you want to do something spur-of-the-moment but need to save some cash too. All of these offers are available for a limited time on Groupon, and be sure to check your local city for additional locations that may be offered.
Another favorite online haunt of mine is Living Social. You can explore what is going on around your city or your vacation destination, and score up to 80% off any activities or events coming up during your travel dates.
I absolutely love the selection of Valentine’s gifts that Living Social put together for their shoppers. Items like these:
- The Rusty Wallace Stock Car Driving Experience
- Personalized Etched Bottle of Wine from Miramonte Winery
- Set of 2 Personalized Couples Pillow Cases from Monogram Online
- Personalized Stemless Wine Glass from Monogram Online (be sure to check out the name on the one glass – my birthday is February 11th)
- A Personalized Hand Embosser from 2712 Designs for your favorite work-at-home mom or dad
- Last but not least, Monogram Online couldn’t leave out the favorite guys in our life! How about gifting them with a Personalized Beer Growler?
If that isn’t quite your cup of tea, how about surprising your sweetheart with a seven day, luxury jungle and Pacific Beach Escape Package to Costa Rica including round-trip international flights between Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, Seattle, or Washington DC and Guanacaste, Costa Rica. You are also provided with an economy-size automatic shift car rental with unlimited mileage, double-occupancy four-star accommodations for three nights at Rio Celeste Hideaway, and three nights at El Mangroove in Guanacaste.
What have you been able to find in your local area on Groupon or Living Social? Leave a comment below and let us know!