Every year when the holidays rolled around, Mom and Dad would whip up buckets full of Vodka Slush to keep in the freezer and serve to friends and family that dropped by. Us kids were allowed a touch as well – once in a blue moon! This particular recipe packs a bit of a punch so be cautious with your intake!
Vodka Slush from Gloria Wildermuth
- 7UP, 7.5 oz Can (Pack of 18, Total of 135 Fl Oz)
- Lipton Black Tea Bags 100 count
- 3 and 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 ounces of frozen orange juice
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade or limeade
- 1 cup of water
- 2 Lipton tea bags
- 2 cups of Vodka
- Bring 3 and 1/2 cups of water to a boil; add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Boil 1 cup of water and add two Lipton tea bags and let stand for 5 to 8 minutes; remove tea bags.
- Mix tea water and remaining ingredients into the sugar water and stir well.
- Place mixture in a plastic container and freeze.
- Serve Chilled.
We’re sure you’ll love Mom’s recipe as much as we do!