Thank you so much for thinking of Life in a House for your guest post inquiries! So very great to meet you! Life in a House offers a few different guest blogging opportunities, the details of which you will find below. Our terms were updated as of October 1, 2018 and are subject to change.
Guest Blogger Inquiries
Guest Bloggers who simply wish to contribute useful, informative, entertaining articles to share with our readers with no external links are always welcome. We publish your articles free of charge and share them across our social media sites for all of our readers and followers to see.
Sponsored Guest Post Inquiries
If you are writing for a client that requires a link to their website or service and would like to have it published on Life in a House, we will review your article and give you our opinion. Several factors go into our selection process.
- Article needs to have a focus on one of the topics we routinely discuss at Life in a House;
- All of our services are available in our Online Shop with detailed information as to what you receive in exchange for your payment;
- Rates range between $25 to $150 depending on the service you wish to purchase;
- All payments are due in advance through our Online Shop.
- If you require a direct invoice via PayPal there will be a $5 administrative fee added to your invoice.
We work hard to bring our readers exceptional content. We have amended our terms of doing business to request payment in advance due to a few bad apples who refused to pay for services rendered previously.
We have over 90+ contributors that we work with on a regular basis and would welcome the opportunity to work with your company as well.
If you have any questions, feel free to use the contact form below, or you can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will gladly answer any questions you may have and go over any details you may require about our services.
Disclosure – I have teenagers who constantly need something and a husband who thinks items like race cars and boats are toys. So, throughout the blog you will find affiliate links that enable me to buy a bottle or two or three of wine to keep my sanity intact.