Web page statistics updated as of October 30, 2020.
Life in a House is a lifestyle, family, and travel blog created by it’s owner, Kimberly Miller.
Formerly known as Life in a House of Testosterone, we underwent a name change and a domain change in August 2017 that more accurately reflected the lifestyle and family feel of the blog. We have been professionally blogging since 2012; however, the beginning of Life in a House started as an online journal on the Blogspot platform back in 2004 and has evolved over the past 16 years.
Over the past 16 years, I have worked hard and helped my first site bloom and grow into the successful website it is today, chronicling the growth of my sons into young adults. We are now moving forward with a new stage of being grandparents and part of the over 50 demographic.
Lifeinahouse.net delivers approximately 20,520 pageviews each month according to Google Analytics and we have a global Alexa ranking at 199,893 and our United States Alexa ranking is 172,261. Our current domain authority is 35 and our page authority is 57 according to MOZ metrics.
Our current social media following is 45k and is broken down as follows:
- 01608 – Bloglovin’ (personal)
- 01539 – Bloglovin’ (Life in a House)
- 00909 – Personal Facebook
- 07165 – Facebook Page (likes) with 06406 followers | Life in a House
- 00026 – Facebook Page | Grandparents Only
- 02093 – Facebook Group | Blogger Opps and Giveaways Galore
- 00075 – Facebook Group | Bloggers Over 40
- 00141 – Facebook Group | The Ultimate Blogger List
- 02429 – Instagram
- 04819 – LinkedIn
- 00785 – Medium
- 10791 – Pinterest (with 257.6k monthly views)
- 12479 – Twitter
- 00511 – YouTube
See Why You Should Work with Life in a House
We are always eager to work with companies and small businesses for our gift guides and reviews. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.