There is nothing more satisfying for parents after a long summer break than these three words – Back to School. It is time to shop for school supplies (papers, pens, pencils, calculators), time to start pinning those easy yet nutritious school lunches, and find some hip backpacks to carry it all in.
Of course, there is also the wardrobe. If your kids are anything like mine – they want the Vans and the Jordans and the True Religion jeans and the iconic t-shirt styles that are always in fashion.
All of this back to school shopping can get expensive though. That’s where we can help! Here you will find all the greatest back to school products your family will need and to help save you a bundle, whether you shop throughout the year or do the crazy get-it-all-in-four-hours shopping spree two days before school begins.
Here in Southeast Virginia, my kids go back to school the day after Labor Day every year. I know that in other areas of the United States, some of you go back to school in August. Regardless of when you start, you’ll find great deals and information here to help you with all your back to school needs!
As always, if you are looking for something in particular that you cannot find, or you would just like a personal recommendation on a product you see listed before you buy, you can email me at email@example.com.
- 2013 Back to School Tax Free Holidays
- 2014 Back to School Tax Free Holidays
- 2015 Back to School Tax Free Holidays
- 2016 Back to School Tax Free Holidays
- 2017 Back to School Tax Free Holidays
- 5 Great Gifts for Your Kid’s Teachers
- Back to School with a Touch of Dazzle School Locket Keychains
- Case•It Binders: Keeping Your Child Organized
- Choosing a School for Your Special Needs Child
- Cyberbullying: How to Deal with an Escalating Trend
- Do Lunch the ECOLunchbox Way
- From Elementary to Middle School: Transition with Ease
- Going Back to School On the Right Foot this Year
- School Uniforms for Boys: Why They Work
- Stickerkid Labels – Weatherproof, Dishwasher, Microwave & Fridge safe and come with a 10-year warranty on durability, color sharpness and scratch resistance!
- Technology and Your Teenagers
- Top 4 Tips to Help Your Child Ease Back Into School
- What’s the Deal with Teens and Time Management?
Back to School Board on Pinterest
Disclosure – I have teenagers who constantly need something and a husband who thinks items like race cars and boats are toys. So, throughout the blog you will find affiliate links that enable me to buy a bottle or two or three of wine to keep my sanity intact.