There’s nothing I love more than a good glass of bourbon from Maker’s Mark either on the rocks or in a delicious cocktail. This particular recipe (from the Maker’s Mark recipe archives) pairs perfectly with Maker’s Mark and bitters and the dry apple flavor in cider. Just in time for fall, this easy-drinking cocktail goes with just about anything, especially a pretty fall day!
- 1 part Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- 1 tsp. to 1 tbsp. sugar to taste
- 2 dashes Angostura® Bitters
- 3 parts dry hard cider (find this in the beer aisle at your local store)
- Cherry and orange peel for garnish
How To Mix
- In a champagne glass, stir together the sugar and the bitters until the sugar dissolves.
- Add Maker’s Mark®.
- Top with cold cider.
- Garnish with a cherry and an orange peel.