Summer is here and fresh fruit abounds from the local farmer’s market. BBQ parties in the backyard, movie nights with the kids camped out under the stars, hanging out with good friends and playing games. These are what memories are made of.
For your next get-together with friends, whip up a batch of these Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots, recipe courtesy of our friends at Sparkling Ice.
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 package strawberry jello
- 1 cup Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon
- sliced strawberries
- lemon for garnish (optional)
- Bring Sparkling Ice to a boil and add to strawberry jello until dissolved
- Add coconut rum and vodka
- Place a slice of strawberry into each 1-ounce cup and fill with jello mixture
- Allow shots to sit in the fridge until solid
- Garnish with a small lemon slice if you wish
Connect with Sparkling Ice
Disclosure – I have teenagers who constantly need something and a husband who thinks items like race cars and boats are toys. So, throughout the blog you will find affiliate links that enable me to buy a bottle or two or three of wine to keep my sanity intact.