Have you tried Maker’s Mark bourbon by any chance? I absolutely love this delicious bourbon and how Maker’s Mark came into being. Make sure you head over to your local ABC store and try some for yourself!
I shared this recipe on our Friday Finds #11 and it was a huge hit! So to get your taste buds kicked into high gear – here’s the Maker’s Mark Chipotle Chicken Wings recipe for you to try.
- 1/2 cup Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- 15 chicken wings (4-1/2 pounds), split, tips discarded
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 chipotle chiles in adobo, finely chopped with sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Arrange the wings on a half-sheet pan in a single layer and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until just cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, whisk together the bourbon, chipotles, honey and tomato paste until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then reduce the heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the hot glaze over the wings and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake, stirring twice until browned and caramelized about 40 minutes. Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
360 Stainless Steel Saute Pan with Lid, Handcrafted in the USA, Induction Cookware, Waterless Cookware, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Cookware (3.5 Quart)
360 Stainless Steel Cookware Set, Handcrafted in the USA, Induction Cookware, Waterless Cookware, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Cookware, Pots and Pans Set (6 Piece Set)
360 Stainless Steel Pan, Handcrafted in the USA, 5 Ply, Surgical Grade Stainless Bakeware, Dishwasher Safe, Professional Grade, Use as Baking Pan, Roasting Pan
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 5 wings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 713Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 832mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 25g