Have you tried Maker’s Mark bourbon by any chance? I absolutely love this delicious bourbon and how Maker’s Mark came into being. Make sure you head over to your local ABC store and try some for yourself!
I shared this recipe on our Friday Finds #11 and it was a huge hit! So to get your taste buds kicked into high gear – here’s the Maker’s Mark Chipotle Chicken Wings recipe for you to try.
Chipotle Chicken Wings
- 360 Stainless Steel Saute Pan with Lid, Handcrafted in the USA, Induction Cookware, Waterless Cookware, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Cookware (3.5 Quart)
- 360 Stainless Steel Cookware Set, Handcrafted in the USA, Induction Cookware, Waterless Cookware, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Cookware, Pots and Pans Set (6 Piece Set)
- 360 Stainless Steel Pan, Handcrafted in the USA, 5 Ply, Surgical Grade Stainless Bakeware, Dishwasher Safe, Professional Grade, Use as Baking Pan, Roasting Pan
- 1/2 cup Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- 15 chicken wings 4-1/2 pounds, split, tips discarded
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 chipotle chiles in adobo finely chopped with sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Arrange the wings on a half-sheet pan in a single layer and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until just cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, whisk together the bourbon, chipotles, honey and tomato paste until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then reduce the heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the hot glaze over the wings and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake, stirring twice until browned and caramelized about 40 minutes. Serve hot.